Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Newest Online Store. THOUSANDS of products!



I just wanted to tell you all about my newest online store with CafePress. There are over 100 DIFFERENT types of items for sale (T-Shirts, Stickers, Greeting Cards, Clocks, etc...etc...etc...) with dozens (so far...lots more to come) of my photography/artwork on them....so, multiply that out and it comes out to THOUSANDS of different items for sale. Here is a link to my storefront:

http://www.cafepress.com/Artists4God

Please check it out, and hopefully something will catch your eye and induce you to order it. :-)

2 comments:

New Creation Productions said...

very nice picture..reminds of one of mine at the canticle of creation blog..

GBU

Steve

Rose Santuci-Sofranko said...

Hi Steve, Thanks for the kind words. Which picture is the one that reminds you of yours? God bless! Rose